A garland of grace and a crown of beauty. -Proverbs 4:9
Why is this essential in my home? Thieves Cleaner Kills and eliminates 99% bacteria, viruses, and fungi NATURALLY
- Prevents sickness because its genetic properties actually prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal cells from the ability to thrive.
- Made up of the Thieves essential oil blend of Clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary, as well as naturally derived plant-based ingredients. You can use these safely on all surfaces. It is not only safe to use on toys, around children and pets, on food preparing/eating utensils, and etc, but it is actually beneficial to.
- Studies have proven the power of Young Living essential oils Thieves blend kills HARMFUL bacteria. Research has shown that essential oils do not kill BENEFICIAL bacteria because probiotic bacteria in the body can harmlessly metabolize them.
- Therapeutic properties in Young Living oils actually strengthen and promote healing in the body! So not only are you killing the bad stimulants, but you are increasing the healthy stimulants to prevent and heal the body!
- Use Thieves cleaner in place of all aerosol cleaners and surface cleaners
- Thieves cleaner is so concentrated that is crazy cost effective! 1 bottle makes TWENTY TWO 16oz bottles!
- Mainstream cleaning products, like Lysol, have to use harmful chemicals to kill 99% bacteria and viruses. So not only does it kill bacterial and viral cells, but what do you think that does to the human cells long term?
- The toxic burden in our homes are growing substantially and has been found that the lung damage from air quality in our homes are close to the same damage as 2nd hand smoke.
- Denatured Ethanol and Carbon Dioxide are 2 very toxic chemicals that are found in the use of Lysol. Granted, they are “considered” safe when used according to their guidelines and when used in low amounts. Who even follows these instructions?
- Instructions for Lysol cleaners include to wash it off, to avoid inhalation, to avoid contact, and to avoid areas where food is prepared… Think about it, I always used Lysol in heavy amounts. The more the better I thought. Lets fumigate this place! haha I used lysol all over our beds, couches, bathrooms, toys, etc. Did I breathe while I was doing this? yes.. Did I leave the house to let it settle? no… Did I wash it off? no
- What are the 41.9% of “OTHER” ingredients in Lysol? That’s almost half of the bottle that we have no idea about what chemicals we are constantly inhaling and introducing into our body.
- There are more than 50,000 chemicals that can be in household products that do not have to be disclosed because of trade secrets.
- When you use a scented cleaner, there is also the addition of synthetically created fragrances to replicate what a natural smell would be.
- There are more than 3,000 chemicals hidden under the word fragrance.
- Essential oils have such a unique molecular structure that bacteria, viruses, and fungi CANNOT penetrate it. That also means these germs cannot grow immune to these oils like we are seeing all across the pharmaceutical market.
Did you know that inhalation of anything is the quickest way to the brain? It takes about 22 seconds to reach your brain. The olfactory receptors (sense of smell) is the only receptors that directly reaches the control center in your brain.
The Limbic system is a set of structures in the brain that regulates our body’s homeostasis: ability to maintain internal stability (stay within healthy range). The Hypothalamus is the structure that is your control center which is responsible for so many VITAL responses in our bodies. The Hypothalamus tells the Pituitary Gland what to do, which is the main communicator throughout your whole body- the endocrine system.
This means when there is a change in your environment (stimulus – an increase in something), your olfactory receptors reports directly to your control center which activates body’s response (effector) to counteract the issue trying bring the body back into the vital balanced range: homeostasis.
I love science!! There is alot more I can say about this, but I know science does not fascinate everyone. I love how God is found in all of science! God created life. He created every cell, every organ, and every biologic function to be good, pleasing, and perfect. He gave us everything we needed to maintain perfect balance in our bodies.
Im beyond thankful for every person called to be in healthcare and the science and engineering of it ( I am one!). I think over time we have missed it though. We have left ofd the natural aspect of it. Pharmaceutical medicine was created to benefit and help, but like anything in this world it has become “infected” with money, dishonesty, synthetic replications, etc that have altered the benefits of what modern medicine is supposed to be. It’s hard to find a product without researching the product, the company, and the way it was sourced. The same goes for essential oils!
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years, they are referenced in the bible, but recently in the last 100 years they are being altered like what happened with modern medicine. Its hard to find a true essential oil. I have researched Young Living: their standards, their farms, their products, their sourcing, even the beginning pursuit of Gary Young, founder, who I believe had a prophetic direction to begin looking into a way for more people to have access to these natural plants.
I love learning about these oils- the why and how they work. Which is why I have began switching over to actual natural products that have to follow a STRICT standard. I’m changing the culture of our home 1 step at a time.
Yes, Young Living is a multi level network marketing organization. Why are people skeptical of this if the products are genuine? Would you rather pay companies who are operating under low standards because that is the “standard” or would you rather pay a company that blesses a hardworking friend for products formulated under high standards?
Because I’m crafty and I love pretty things, I had these beautiful labels made to match the style of my home for my thieves cleaner too!
If you are interested in switching over the standard for your household products, let me know. I have a referral link and an incredible community for you to be a part of and learn more.
Much love, Sara